• office Hours •
MON 9am – 7pm
TUE 9am – 7pm
WED 9am – 6pm
THU 9am – 6pm
FRI 9am – 4pm
SAT & SUN Closed
Welcome to Tornería Pediatrics
Our mission at Torneria Pediatrics is to care for your child and provide the most up to date and high quality pediatric care. We desire to foster an ongoing relationship between our team and your family, and become your primary choice for your child’s health care needs. We value the relationships with our families, and enjoy caring for newborns through young adults.
At Tornería Pediatrics, we strive to provide superior and compassionate care for children and their families throughout South Central Florida. In achieving our vision, we commit to the following core values:
- Quality: we maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Teamwork: we collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
- Service: we strive to exceed our patients’ and/or fellow caregivers’ expectations for comfort and convenience.
- Integrity: we adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- Compassion: we demonstrate our commitment to world-class care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients, patients’ families and fellow caregivers
Sports or WCC
Urgent Careor Sick Visit
Documents and Forms
Below you will find our commonly requested office forms. If you are a new patient we encourage you to complete and drop off your new patient paperwork prior to your first visit so that you can be seen more quickly.